Get ready for an audio drag show extravaganza! Two of our favorite Alaska drag queens (Ruby B. Stoned and Golden Delicious) join Nate for a hilarious show!
- We talk about Goldie’s position as Youth Program Manager for Identity, Inc, and what got these queens in drag for the first time. (spoiler alert: they were busted)
- You’re gonna learn all about the “ first, premiere, foremost, foreskinned” gay club in Anchorage—Mad Myrna’s!
- These beautiful queens talk about what drag means to them and how they like to present themselves.
- We also discuss what we would love to see queer culture become in the state of Alaska.
- On a related note, we also discuss the future of the drag community in general.
- Stay tuned, because we’re going to go over some advice for new drag queens that are just finding their place in the community and in the drag ‘scene,’ as well as throw shade at Ruby for not trying new eyebrows.
- During one of my favorite discussions on the show, we talk about inspirations and aspirations and what these queens envision doing with drag in the future.