MoHagani with her bike during her 100 mile ride around Anchorage Alaska in support of “We Are Human Too,” her fight against transphobia and the stigmatization of mental illness.
You’d better sit down because MoHagani Magnetek takes over this segment with…
- Some incredibly powerful poetry and discusses what motivates her to write and tells us more about her writing style.
- Her short stories in the recently published Building Fires in the Snow: A Collection of Alaska LGBTQ Short Fiction and Poetry
- The effects of misgendering and how she has faced it, written about it, and set the record straight.
- STOP STIGMATIZING MENTAL ILLNESS! We discuss the struggle with Bipolar Disorder, the fight against stigmatizing mental illness, and how it feels facing that stigmatization.
- Also, don’t ask me if I’m taking my damn meds!
- The digs and adventures she’s been on through her career as Archaeologist!
- And educates us on what it’s like to be a trans woman of color in Anchorage, Alaska.
- SURPRISE ENDING!