- – This episode we have an Alaska-grown band Granddad (they’re very serious about it being spelled correctly, so take note).
- – We talk about their backgrounds and experiences here in Alaska.
- – James and Daniel delve into the similarities and differences in the ska, emo, and punk scenes.
- – Of course it wouldn’t be the Last Queer Frontier if we didn’t ask some personal questions, and Daniel asks a juicy one, but I’m not telling—so you’ll have to listen!
- – We also get the opportunity to discuss what the band plans to do in the future and what motivates them.
Please like & share: